The Prairies


This past summer I was lucky enough to go home twice to visit family. Once for a whole week, and again later on for a long weekend. It was my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary this past year, so one of the reasons we all made sure to trek back was to get together with all of the family and celebrate that. I am not going to post any family photos from the event, but I did realize as I ventured back last summer, that I had never actually posted any photos of the prairies up on this blog. And since that is really where I am from, and where I always travel back to, I wanted to include some here. I took these photos on the drive from Regina out past Lumsden, to Regina Beach. Auntie Donna and I went there for an afternoon while I was home in the first time. 

Just look at those blue skies. Never say there's nothing to see in the prairies.









Comments

Popular Posts